The UCI Mobility and Bike City Forum annually brings together cycling leaders, advocates, mobility experts, National Federations, industry representatives and policy makers to exchange on the future of active mobility.
The 2021 UCI Mobility & Bike City Forum will be hosted with Destination Fyn at the ODEON in Odense (Denmark) on 26-27 October 2021.
With inspiring keynote speeches to be delivered by Chris Boardman and Ashleigh Moolman Pasio, the two days of learning and exchange will feature numerous examples of best practice shared by cycling experts from around the globe.
• Tuesday 26 October: Conference day focused on the following themes:
- Sport, tourism and socio-economic impact
- Infrastructures and urban planning
- Sustainability and climate change
- Tools for safe and inclusive cycling promotion
• Wednesday 27 October: Bike tours of local infrastructures and cycling initiatives in UCI Bike Region Fyn and workshop for UCI Bike Cities & Regions.
Registration and programme
To register, please follow this link: https://forms.office.com/r/J5vLWqEZ5Y
- The complete programme can be accessed here.
- The detailed Forum brochure can be accessed here (to be published in September 2021).
While registration is free of charge, participants must organise and pay for their own travel and accommodation. Special room rates are available for all participants at the Comwell H.C. Andersen Hotel.
For more information regarding Odense, the event venue, accommodation, transport and overall logistics, please consult the following document.
For any questions regarding the Forum, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.